Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Doctor Who!

Okay, I think it's time to admit it.
I am a number 1 Doctor Who fan.


The only difference is I am only the number 1 fan when David Tenant is the Doctor. I think that actually makes me a number 1 David Tennant fan...

Doctor Who has taught me a lot about history (obviously not the fake elements such as aliens running around trying to kill people in the past) but I have learnt so much about politics as well. It has simply opened up my mind to a whole new world. I can say, it also helps to broaden your mind and help you think outside the box.

The reason for me writing this post is due to the fact that I have been watching my beautiful Doctor Who Box-set  non-stop (except when I am asleep DUH!) for the last five days. I thought it deserved a little tribute.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment