Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, August 27, 2012

Meet Dave

Seeking a way to save the doomed world, a crew of tiny aliens arrive on earth in their super-spaceship disguised as a human called "DAVE" (Eddie Murphy). On board the spaceship each miniature member of the crew is responsible for operating a different part of the body. As the aliens try to ensure that Dave fits in with his fellow humans in New York city there are some hilarious results - their mission is definatley proving to be more difficult then they had planned. Gather round and Meet Dave in this laugh out loud comedy for all ages, starring Dr Dolittle's Eddie Murphy. Join the crew of this spaceship to discover that there's a whole other world going on inside.

I have had this movie for a while and well, I can definatley say that I forgot how good it is!
It's unique story line is really what does it for me and as a fan of Eddie Murphy, I dare say that this film is quite funny and to my taste.



If you haven't watched this you really should. It's great as a family movie. The type which you could sit down, eat harribo's and popcorn with your family. Sounds fun doesn't it? :)

So there you have it. If you are looking for a movie to enjoy with family or even on your own for a laugh, then I definatley recommend this one.

Thanks for reading,
Becky
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment