Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shuffleboard #2

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs whch appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle! I will also put links to the songs for you to listen to:)

1. Milk Inc. - Walk On Water
I couldn't find the original on Youtube... but anyways, I love this song because my mum used to listen to it during my childhood. It brings back memories.

2. Dido - Thank You
I am a big fan of Dido and so is my step dad. We both agree that it's her unique voice which catches our attention.

3. Emeli Sande and Proffessor Green - Read All About It
I love the storyline. It's as simple as that.

4. My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
I am a HUGE fan of MCR. I go crazy when I hear ANY song by them.

5. Dido - Life For Rent
I love how chilled out this song is and I also love scaring my neighbours by singing it ;)

6. Paramore - Decoy
I love any Paramore song. Enough Said.

7. Justin Timberlake and Ciara - Love, Sex and magic
This is one of my favourite songs to dance around my bedroom to.

8. Evanescence - Hello


I discovered this song when I was going through my 'emo phase', I couldn't delete it as I am a lover of sad songs which make me cry. I love how it is so emotional and really makes me think. I have no idea why but that's just who I am.

9. Paramore - I Caught Myself
This is the first song by Paramore that I ever listened to. Therefore, it's my favorite. (Although it is from Twilight)

10. Dido - Honestly OK
ANOTHER Dido song. Do I really need to explain my love for it?

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment