Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Friday, September 7, 2012

L'OREAL Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Powder

How much was it?
£3.99

Where did you get it from?
Xtras

What color did you get it in?
Light Ivory

How many grams?
9.5g

Ingredients?
Baron Nitride and Isononyl Isononancate

Where was it made?
USA


I absolutely adore this powder. I decided to get a light color as the foundation I use is... Well... ORANGE! This powder, however, does calm it down - this is the main reason why I love it. This isn't the only amazing effect of this powder, it also helps set my makeup very well and it leaves my skin looking flawless with even coverage. 
The only downside to this product is the brush. It dosen't do a very good job. On the other hand, if you have a perfect bristle brush which you can use instead then does it really matter?
Overall, I would definatley re-purchase and I do highly recommend it. It saves the day in my opinion.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment