Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, September 17, 2012

DT!

Do you ever have one of those days where you decide to worship a celeb which you are obsessed with?

I really need to calm down with it actually. It's gotton to the point where everytime I see David Tennants posted something on twitter, I literally jump for joy (that's quite ironic because my last name is Joy.)

I'm too addicted. It dosen't help that he is like fourty odd but OMG he is just so gorgeous. I often have dreams that include him turning up in the TARDIS and then he casually steps out and says 'join me Becky'. I then leap into his arms and he makes the TARDID fly into space using his sonic screwdriver. I hear that when you have a dream more than once it means it's going to come true. In that case, I better start packing my bag now.

I might make a song for him and send it (tehe).

Do you have days like these? Are you obsessed with anyone?

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment