Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Drama.

Ahh. Drama. The subject which you either love or hate.

I do like Drama but it's only recently that I came to that conclusion. This is because I have a new teacher called Mr May. He. Is. Awesome. Tehe!

I did have a teacher called Miss Bell for GCSE Drama and that annoyed the hell out of me because she just never shuts up. As soon as she starts yapping on me and my best friend (Bex) would turn to each other and think 'omg, here we go again'.

The advantage of Drama is you get to express who you are. I do like this as I am the type of person who shy's away from speaking my own thoughts and opinions.

The disadvantage is that I don't work well with groups of people whom I don't normally work with. However, I have recently accepted this and thought of it as practice for the future. I try my best.

On a more positive note I thought I would share a picture of myself so you all know I'm not some flabby green alien called an Absorbalof. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment