Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get to know me!

I thought up some fashion-based (to make this post interesting) questions which I have answered to help you all get to know me just a little bit more.
I only thought up three questions to be on the safe side. I don't want to bore my amazing readers.

What advice would you give to readers about style?
Don't be afraid of trying anything new. When I go shopping with Bex we pick out random clothes for each other to try on, even if the other person dosen't like that particular style. This is a great way to discover new ways of dressing. I once tried on a top which Bex chose for me and I hated it. However, when I tried it on I was pleasently surprised with the outcome. Doing this with your friends is also a thing to do when you have no money.

What outfit would you wear to feel confident?
I would have to say a floaty dress. Dresses are great to express who you are but I wouldn't wear a pencil dress as I sometimes get a little self-concious about my weight. It's all about the comfort for me!

What advice could you give for accepting who you are?
Be original. Life wouldn't be fun if we were all the same. Just enjoy each day as much as possible and be yourself. It may seem cliché but being true to yourself is very important.

Let me know if you want more post's like this:3

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment