Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Saturday, September 15, 2012

101 Powder Blusher

What shade?
Mulberry

Where was it made?
England

This blush is perfect. It lasts all day long and is sooo pigmented. The only problem is it is very easy to accidently put too much product on the blush brush. This can be a problem because of how pink it is.

I LOVE this product. I'm not sure what brand it is though but if you walk past it in superdrug then you have got to pick this up. I'm also not sure how much it is either because I obtained it off my sister. I'm so sorry for not helping at all with all of this but I can assure you, when I run out I am going to look EVERYWHERE for a re-purchase.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment