Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Thoughts!

First of all, recently I have been obsessing over my weight (I know I shouldn't but sometimes you just can't help it!)
I decided to check out celeb 'bikini' bodies for inspiration like they do in magazines and I thought I would show you the bodies which I envy the most.

Tulisa Contostavlos
I really admire how she is not one of those celebs who always try to loose weight. She is an inspiration as she has a normal figure, she is a successful singer and she isn't on any kind of diet! I admire her for that. 

Michelle Keegan

Abbey Clancy


On another note, I watched Bad Teacher yesterday and I highly recommend it. I really do wish that I went to that school >.<

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment