Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shuffleboard #4

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle! Unfortunatley, this time I will not be putting links because I have to use my phone until my laptop charger gets mended.

1. Seasons Change - Anastacia
I really love how strong her vocals are. I am a big fan of Anastacia and I think she has a great voice.

2. Waka Waka - Shakira
This song really makes me want to get up and dance. I think its a really happy song despite the fact that it is about football.

3. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
This is a song which shows true emotion which is why I love it so much. She might not be the best singer but most of her songs have deep meaning.

4. Spotlight (New Regrets) - Patrick Stump
This is a song which always gets me in a happy mood :)

5. Coming For You 2k7 - DJ Boonie
I had no idea I still had this song this is when I used to be into the chipmunk type singing about three year ago xD

6. Dont giive up - Auburn
Again, this is when I was sad enough to listen to that type of music but Auburn is good when it comes to making happy type music.

7. Brighter - Paramore
I like this song because it's relatable. I listen to it when something similar has happened or is happening to me.

8. Where will you go - Evanescence
I really like the tempo of this song, it isn't too slow like most of their songs are which I really like.

9. Cry Me A River - Justin Timerblake
This is one of the songs that I listen to when I have broken up with someone. Im not a huge fan of JT but I guess he is alright. I did like him in Bad Teacher :P

10. My Life - Dido
This is one of my sad songs. I have a playlist on my phone named 'sad' so that when I am upset I go on a little walk, listen to the playlist and have a little cry just to get all the emotion out. I suggest you should do this as it really does make you feel better :)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment