Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Family Guy Season Four

I am continuing my shout-out for Family Guy and this time I am reviewing Season Four (as you may have guessed from the title.)

Season Four (the DVD) is the best for watching all the episodes. For Seasons 1-3 you have to keep switching between episodes. For Seasons 4-5, there is a button (Play All) which obviously allows you to play through all of the episodes at once without stopping in between. This, for me is a very handy feature.

I really love all the episodes in this Season so instead of picking my favorites, I am going to list my three least favorite episodes.

1. Petarded - Peter is thrilled to learn he has been diagnosed as mentally challenged, so he can now do whatever he pleases... until Child Services deems him unfit to care for his children.
I think I don't like this episode as much due to the fact that I have watched it too much. So, it's nothing personal.

2. Breaking Out is Hard to Do - The rush of shoplifting turns Lois into a Kleptomaniac and lands her in the slammer but Peter smuggles her out (in his mouth) and the family takes refuge in Quahogs Asian-town. 
To me, personally, this episode has just too much going on. I just think it should end a different way.

3. Jungle Love - Tormented by older high school students, Chris joins the peace corps, marries a tribal girl and plans to never return. In his attempt to retrieve Chris, Peter infuriates the entire tribe.
I do like this episode but I have mainly put it on this list because the whole story-line focuses  on Chris and Chris isn't exactly a favorite of mine when it comes to the Characters.

Now here is a list of the rest of the episodes (in no particular order):
4. North by North Quahog
5. Fast Times at Buddy Cianci JR. High
6. Blind Ambition
7. Don't Make Me Over
8. The Cleveland - Loretta Quagmire
9. Brian The Bachelor
10. 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
11. Model Misbehavior
12. Peter's Got Woods
13. The Perfect Castaway




Day Book
Starting time: 14:14
I'm wearing: Grey socks with a Panda on, White PJ Bottoms with black large spots on, Black PJ top with three-quarter sleeves (It is Sunday so technically, i'm allowed to lounge about in my PJ's all day :3)
I'm watching: Funnily enough, Family Guy
I can hear: Peter Griffin 
I want to: watch Russell Howard's Good News
Finishing time: 14:16

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment