Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Shuffleboard #3

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle! Unfortunatley, this time I will not be putting links because I have to use my phone until my laptop charger gets mended.

1. Libary Pictures - Artic Monkeys
To be honest, I didn't even know I had this song on my phone. I really should listen to it though it dosen't sound bad:)

2. California King Bed - Rihanna
I love singing to this song I really love it because I find it relaxing.

3. Final Form - Lianne La Havas
I just love the unique voice.

4. Beat of My Drum - Nicola Roberts
It's one of those 'feel good' songs. It really does make me want to get up and dance.

5. Original Mix - Skrillex
It makes me want to start chav dancing xD

6. Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am and Cheryl Cole
Although I am a huge fan of Rock music I also like some Pop music (mainly ones which aren't overplayed on the Radio.)

7. Read All About It - Emeli Sande and Professor Green
I think I have said this before but this song reminds me of past experiences.

8. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
I like how catchy this song is.

9. Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six
Even though this song has screamo in it, I LOVE it. It's so addictive and i'm a girl obsessed.

10. Dear Mr President - Pink
The reason why I love this song is because the lyrics are so meaningful.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment