Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Most Laid Back Outfits!

Since I love style, here are some of my favorite outfits which are my most laid back.


I really like this outfit it can be dressed up or down. It's perfect for daytime and in the evening, if I pair it with loads of accessories it's instant glam!

I like this outfit because you can wear it anywhere and it's original. I like the fact that it's comfy and it doesn't cost too much. It's all about the layering.

These clothes really show my personality. The colours are great for any weather so I can wear it whenever. This is definatley one of my favorites.

I love this outfit because it's bright. I can chill with my friends in it or dress it up to go out in. Although, I also can wear it when I'm walking me dog so I guess this is my 'go-to' outfit when I feel as if I have nothing to wear.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxx

P.S. - Sorry about the quality of these photo's, I don't have a working camera at the moment so I obviously took all these with my phone.
P.P.S. - I wasn't wearing makeup and these photo's were taken early hours of the morning so that's why I look drained.


Day Book 

Starting time: 20:56
I'm wearing: Blue nightie with floral print, Comfy white slippers, rainbow socks which are fluffy enough to act as slippers and my white dressing gown
I'm watching: Technically I'm listening but Smash Hits Radio
I can hear: The song which goes 'It's taking me highherrr, highhherrr higherrr off the ground' I think Kylie is one of the singers...
I want to: Admit some things to my ex whilst we are talking but I'm too afraid too... Aw well I'll prob regret it anyways :)
Finishing time: 20:58

No comments:

Post a Comment