Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tommorrow!

Only a few hours until I go back to school... AND I'm in year 11!!!! To be honest, I can't wait since I have been doing nothing in the summer holidays, I did go swimming, shopping and to my dad's house but mainly I have been eating, watching TV and blogging. I'm so glad that my sleeping pattern hasn't gone bizarre otherwise it would be so hard to get up at 6:45am!
Overall, I have done more than my previous six week holiday experiences.

I have so many idea's for blog posts in my notebook so watch out!


I got this idea from Cat and thought it was good so I have decided to do it :3

Day Book (not going to number these I'll just loose count!) 

Starting time: 18:06
I'm wearing: Dark blue Jeans, Plain Pink tank top, Sheer black jacket (hard to explain), White plain socks (sorry to dissapoint), Pink sparkly watch, Small gold hoop earrings, Pear bracelet, Two white beaded bracelets, Small crystal ring, Heart neckalce, White sparkly bow in my hair
I'm watching: Nothing but if it counts, I'm listening to music via my phone
I can hear: Listen to your heart - Eminem
I want to: Know why both my parents have blue eyes and I have green...
Finishing time: 18:10


Thanks for reading, 
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxx

P.S - Yes I have changed my font to 'Georgia'. I thought it looked much girlier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment