Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Eye Makeup :3

For Halloween  my best friend and I decided to dress as goths. We weren't going trick or treating, we were supposed to be going to the cinema. However, later on we found out that all of the tickets had been sold out. Diddums. On the bright side, we switched it to a sleepover and still had a great time watching movies all night! I thought it would be a fun idea to show you my Gothic make-up.

The products I used and how I used them:

Face:
ColourTrend Fresh Face oil-free Foundation - I used this all over my face, I also put on two coates as it's the colour 'Ivory Beige' and two coates makes me look extra pale.
W7 Cover Stick Concealer - Used this on my blemishes  and on my lips as a base for the lipstick.
L'OREAL Bare Mineral Gentle Mineral Powder - I used this ALOT. I brushed this all over my face twice and I also brushed it over my blush to make it less pigmented.
101 Powder Blusher in Mulberry - I used this just under my cheek bones to make it look much more dramatic.
Colour Blusher - This blush is quite bronze so I obviously used it as a bronzer under my blush, on my jawline and down the centre of my nose.

Eyes:
LaFemme quad in 02 - I used the white shimmery eye shadow in my inner corners and on my brow bone. I then went ahead and used the dark purple eyeshadow and applied that all over my lid.
Gem - I put this under my eye to make my makeup look more unique.
Unbranded Eyelash Curlers - I used these before I put on mascara.
Avon Eyeliner - I used this on my lower lashline and created a flick by moving in an upwards direction.
Unnamed Eyeshadow - I used this in the outer corner of my eyes to darken them.
Another unnamed eyeshadow - I used this as a primer.
Curl Boot Mascara - I added two coates of this and my lashes were VERY long.

Lips:
Wet'n'Wild lipstick - All over lips. 


A picture of the products:




The final result:







What did you do for Halloween? 

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and nice halloween eye makeup. I'd definitely try that in this coming halloween. you may want to check out my list of Halloween makeup ideas too for more options. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete