Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Friday, November 30, 2012

Diary Entry #2

First of all, I can say that my diet is going well. I think there has only been two occasions where I have gone past 1,200 calories per day. I have gifted myself with the ability to be able to eat what I want during Christmas time. That's starting tomorrow. I can't wait because I literally get to stop my diet and start on my Simpson's advent calender, all on the same day! That way, when I go for a meal on my birthday I won't have to watch what I eat too.

These days have consisted of blankets, hot chocolates, teddy bears and sleep. It's what usually happens around Christmas time. I don't think I am the only one who does this. It is horrible getting up to go to school on a morning though, I am usually so tired and then I have to go out into the freezing cold wearing a coat which is broken and trying to double up one socks, tops and head gear. I am going to start wearing my gloves, ear muffs and hat though starting from tomorrow.

I am going to mention tomorrow a lot actually but I am going Christmas shopping with my sister. I am not quite sure what to get her or my mum but I am thinking about getting my mum some new slippers or a dressing gown and I will get my sister maybe some new makeup since she always seems to be taking mine. I think that's a good enough reason. It's a good job they don't read my blog as they would now know what I am planning to get them both.

I am even thinking about getting something for my Cat. My Cat must be my prize possession, I would be lost without her. I thought I would get her a little present to say thank you for all of them nights that she has laid on my bed whilst I have been in tears and she has listened to my problems and then offered a hug. I think that is adorable. It is why I love Cat's the most. I must sound insane but I adore how they are so understanding.

Anyway, changing the subject to a lesser matter, I had to participate in my final performance for my speaking and listening in English today. I ranted on about the change from GCSE's to O-levels. I honestly thought I had done rubbish because it sounded more like a formal letter to the prime minister rather than a speech for my English. Turns out, I ended up with an A*! I was over the moon. I couldn't wait to get home and tell my mum and make her proud of me. :P

My sister has moved out as well. Finally. I do sort of miss her though, I get dead lonely in the house on my own. Especially when my mum is working late night shifts like she was yesterday. I feel like there is someone watching over me but I think that's just my mind playing tricks because no one is in the house. The only thing I like about being on my own is the fact that I can sing as loud as I want without anybody hearing me. Unless the neighbors hear me but... Hey ho!

I also went to the doctors the other day about my constant headaches. I normally get really bad headaches about 4-5 times per week and that's not even exaggerating! Since I went to the doctors and he told me to keep a headache diary, it is just typical that I am not getting headaches anymore. I don't see what has changed. My body must be playing up or something. He did switch these pills I have to take though to see if that would work even though I haven't started taking them yet.

I am actually getting annoy right now as I am typing this. I might sound a brat but there are a lot of drunk people in my house and that's one thing I cannot stand. Especially my mum, when she gets drunk she just laughs none stop but it is one of them laughs that is so frustrating. I literally want to tape her mouth shut. I just hope to God that they go by the time I go to bed because they are being really loud and I am exhausted so I am in no mood to loose any more sleep.

Today's observation: I am going to kill someone if they don't shut their mouths.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment