Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

OOTD #3







For this outfit I am wearing a cropped white cardigan, blue tank top, jeans and fluffy socks. I would pair this outfit with some knee high heeled black boots.

I was planning on wearing this outfit to my dads which means I would be casually walking around town wearing it, going in the pub, going shopping etc... To sum up, basically this is a comfy, casual and cute outfit. I would also add a white scarf if the weather was colder than usual (which is normally is in England unfortunately).

For my hair, I straightened it and french twisted my bangs out of my face. I then clipped it in place with a white and light pink flower bobby pin.
As for make-up, due to my outfit and hair being cute and sweet I thought I would have a heavy eyed look. I have black liner lining my lids and lower lashline and then the eyeshadow is a beautiful dark gold which fades as it gets nearer the browbone.I have no cosmetics on my face as I feel as though I don't need them at this moment of time. For my lips, I have nothing on them either because it would be overpowering due to my eye look.
I have no jewelry on (for a change).
My perfume is Mirella - Dreams.

How much and where did you get it?
Cardigan - I can't remember because I got it about 8 years ago...
Tank Top - I think it will have been from Primark but I am not sure because I got it given from my sister. Also, I think it will have been round about £6 but I don't know exactly.
Jeans - Local 'Denim' shop £11 (I think)
Socks - Primark for a pack of two £1.50 (Kiddie's section)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment