Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Full of ideas!

Yesterday, as I was sat at my laptop writing my post 'Shuffleboard' I began to think... (OH NO NOT AGAIN!)

I was wondering if I should start a new blog which will just be for music? I will move my shuffleboards over there, have random moments of video sharing, talk about bands that I am enjoying etc...
What do you think? (Comment Below)

or

Maybe you would like me to make a new blog featuring a 'diary' of my life. For example, (depending what type of day I have had) if it has been interesting enough, I write a post about what has happened at the weekend or during the week or at school?
What do you think? (Comment Below)

or

Maybe you would like me to do both? Who knows?

Tell me in the comments if you would like me to do any of these ideas or if you have a suggestion for a new blog where you would like me to write about other subjects that you are interested in.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment