Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Friday, November 16, 2012

Update on life!

Please speak softly, for they will hear us
And they'll find out why we don't trust them
Speak up dear, 'cause I cannot hear you
I need to know why we don't trust them

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

Where can I turn? 'Cause I need something more
Surrounded by uncertainty, I'm so unsure
Tell me why I feel so alone 
'Cause I need to know to whom do I owe

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

I thought that we'd make it
Because you said that we'd make it through
And when all security fails
Will you be there to help me through?

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power
How?

How I've lost my power?





Life has been average recently. I am having an over-flow of emotions one day and the next I am calm and can manage to crack a smile when I see an old couple acting adorable. I am usually quite an up-beat person... What has changed me is my latest break up. I can't really complain though because I should of seen it coming. Anyway, that's enough on that.

To explain the song, basically, it is how I feel right now. Confused. 
I must admit that I have wondered if the type of music I listen to is one of the things that is affecting my mood but then I just put family guy on. 
I listen to music ALL the time. On the bus, to the shops, at home, at my dads, whilst i'm blogging... 
My favorite bands are Paramore, My Chemical Romance, The Pretty Reckless and Sleeping With Sirens. I will list my favorite songs at the moment by them individual bands.

Paramore = Rewind
My Chemical Romance = Party Poison
The Pretty Reckless = Hit Me Like A Man
Sleeping With Sirens = All My Heart

Other songs which I have been madly listening to over and over again include; All That I am by Roxanne Emery; Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six & Oli Sykes; Bring Me To Life By Evanescence; Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low; Mountains by Biffy Clyro; Photograph by Nickelback; Porcelain Doll by Megan McCauley; Stay Awhile by Quincy Ft. Kendre; So In Love With You by Jessica Reedy; The Few That Remain by Set Your Goals; The Last Song I'm Wasting On You by Evanescence; Ugly Side by Blue October; We Are Young by FUN; Hard by Will.I.Am, Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger and last but not least, Zombie by The Cranberries.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment