Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Down and Straight

So hey! This is my first hairstyle post so I thought I would start off with the simple. Straightened hair is just a classic and many many girls (and boys) do it! You can't go wrong as it gives you the shine from the ceramic plates on your hair straightener's and bounce too. Another point is that it also makes your hair longer than it is when it is natural which is a definite plus! On the other hand, the well known fact that straightening your hair damages it is a definite (and maybe only) disadvantage. The key is to use a good heat protecting spray to make sure that the damage isn't too bad. A way to do this is either search on the Internet (Google, YouTube etc) for reviews on different products OR you could do what I do and look on the app 'Beautylish' for reviews and star ratings. It's a really good and addictive app for all you beauty guru's out there.

I took a few pictures of me with my hair straightened and the only problem is that it looks a bit flat. I don't mind that but some people HATE that so if you are one of those people who want a bit of volume I would suggest to either backcomb your roots after straightening or blow dry your hair before straightening. There are sprays and products to help with volumizing as well so you can keep an eye out for those.

Here are the photo's:


I apologize for this post being very simplistic, I wanted to write about something easy for my first hairstyle blog post. I hope you don't mind :)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment