Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sasha

My cat is so smart.
I have on of them beds where nothing can get under them because draws are there.
Somehow, my cat (Sasha) manages to get IN the draws even though there seems to be no possible way to actually do that!
Way to spook me on Halloween...

Since we are on the subject of cats... my best friend Bex has four! They are the cutest little things and they lick you too which I find adorable since my Sashy doesn't do that. Although, I did have a cat which used to suck on my ear or finger at night... I know that is really strange but I thought I would share that piece of information.

I know this post is really random so to continue with the randomness I will share with you a song which I made during my R.E lesson last year.

I am so bored,
I just got hit in the face by a smurf on a surfboard,
I fell, I cried,
I nearly died,
Yes I am so bored.

Tehe

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment