Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

OOTD #2







For this outfit, I am wearing a white tank top, a Bank black sleeveless jacket with jewels on the back saying 'Bank', bright pink trousers and some rainbow fluffy socks (it is fall after-all). I would pair this outfit with some black buckled ankle boots. I was going to add them on but my bedroom is all over the place at the minute because i'm getting and new carpet and this results in my wardrobe being in my sister's room. You can probobaly tell this by the background of the photo's.

I would wear this on a casual family outing because I think the simplistic white tank top and the black jacket are a bit plain. This is why I added the bright pink jeans due to the outift needing a pop of colour. Furthermore, I also think this outfit would be good for going out for sunday dinner because it is comfy and warm. I would possibly add a plain white scarf if the weather was more chilly than suspected. 

I paired these together because I wanted to show an outfit that was casual enough to do anything in. The embroidery on the back gives it a little bit of glamour. I would have shown this but obviously I couldn't reach the back of me... If that makes any kind of sense.

How much and Where did you get it?
Tank top - Primark £3
Jacket - Bank (I don't know the price because it was a christmas gift)
Trousers - Internacionale £14.99 (it's on sale now for £9.99)
Socks - Primark (I don't know the price because I got them from my sister)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment