Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shuffleboard #8

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle!

1. My Chemical Romance - Sing
Favorite Quote: Sing it for the death

2. Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now Remember It Later
Favorite Quote: Now we'll say, we're gunna do what we want

3. My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You
Favorite Quote: At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies

4. My Chemical Romance - Cemetery Drive
Favorite Quote: Made it so hard

5. Paramore - Emergency
Favorite Quote: Cause I've seen love die

6. The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die
Favorite Quote: Well burn up in the light

7. My Chemical Romance - Hang 'Em High
Favorite Quote: She won't stop me put it down


8. Paramore - I Caught Myself
Favorite Quote: I'm saying something

9. Sleeping With Sirens - Stomach Tied In Knots
Favorite Quote: But do you think we can start again?

10. Paramore - Looking Up
Favorite Quote: Honestly, can you believe

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment