Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shuffleboard #7

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle!

1.  Paramore - Monster
Just for warning- This post is going to be overloaded with Rock music because that is all I have been listening to lately. 
I love this song. Even my ex liked this song and he hates Paramore! I must admit that the only reason he did was because this song is featured on transformers or something?

2. Paramore - Looking Up
Everyone seems to think that rock music is people singing about how 'crap' their lives are. This is not the case for this song. I like it because it has upbeat lyrics and a catchy tune.

3. The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up
Who would think that the singer of this band... is the little girl who played Cindy Lu in The Grinch? I know, I was shocked as well.

4. My Chemical Romance - Desert Song
This song is weird. However, that's the reason why I love it so much.

5.  Paramore - Rewind
Not the best vocals but a great song.

6. Paramore - Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)
This is one of them songs which takes a few replays to actually get a liking. However, once you are used to it, it really is an awesome song.

7. Evanescence - The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
You will only like this song if you are one of them people who are actually into sad songs like me. If you need a cry - this is the song to listen to.

8. Paramore - All I wanted
Sorry that this post is overloaded with Paramore songs. The reason for this is the fact that I have every single Paramore song ever made on my phone.

9. Paramore - The Only Exception
This song is one that is actually not really a rock song! I would say this would suite any type of person no matter what your music style is.

10. All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In 
A magnificent song. Very catchy. Very Upbeat. Very rock and roll. Reminds me of the old times! That's all I can really say about this. 

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment