Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My life #1

I hate school. Well I don't I hate the people in it mostly. It is filled with snobs who do their makeup and backcomb their hair every five minutes... literally!
Another thing which I dislike is the fact that the smart people get ignored and are seen as 'vermin' whereas, the stupid people who claim that they 'can't read' are the top of the school chain.
There are some days where I don't want to go to school just because them kind of people annoy me but then I think of the disadvantages of not going such as loads of catch up.

English is one of my worst subjects at school. It used to be my favorite because my teacher was awesome and the tasks were easy. Nowadays, I have to do three things at once... Comparing poetry with Romeo and Juliet, Exam preparation and a speaking and listening assessment. I don't even like thinking about it. If it was up to me, I would be doing one thing in English and that is sleeping. Additionally, I don't have any friends to sit with in my English. I don't get rude comments from anybody I just get lonely. There is one girl who sits next to me but she only sits there because she likes me to check over her work and correct it. I do feel a bit used for that but at the same time, it gives me someone to talk to.
My teacher is alright. She brings in chocolate sometimes because she knows that all of the English work is taxing and hard work. However, her voice is really annoying. It has a nazel tone and she always says 'okay' in a really strange way.

My favorite subject would have to be History. I think this is just because I am quite good at that. We aren't doing anything interesting, it actually makes the subjects seem much boring than they actually are. For example, I am learning about the 'Swinging Sixties' and I thought that would be great! However, I was proven wrong. There is too much source analysis and comparisons. I use the technique of writing random ideas down and using big vocabulary. This normally works in my defense.

Drama is quite a good subject too. I have my best friend in there with me and we just laugh about anything we can find. On rare occasions, we even get this lad called Daniel to work with us when we have to be in three's. Last lesson, I just spent eating M&Ms. You can see why I like this subject.

It was terrible in I.T. I started crying. In my last post I mentioned my ex breaking up with me. Well basically, he 'dumped' me for another girl. I found out in I.T and I just lost it. I felt like such an idiot. Thank God it was only the two close friends that was sat next to me who noticed. Although, Sir nearly realized but he didn't because this guy called Connar shooed him away. I am known at school for my crying because I have had a lot of bullying issues and family issues in my time. Student Services have left me alone about that now.

My mum finally got a job! Horaay! I am really happy for her. She has been wanting a job for ages now. It is in a pub but at least she has got one. It gets her out of the house (she is on of them people who hates sitting around all day). It has been quite difficult for her since she wasn't that great in school but I really do appreciate the hard work and effort which she puts into everything. I love coming home and seeing my mum. Most teenagers hate their parents but when it comes to my mum, I adore her. When she smiles it always perks up my afternoons after school. It may sound cheesy but... hey ho!

I was walking home today and I nearly got run over! I guess it was my own fault because I was texting Bex about her near death experience (how ironic?) and I walked past a car park. I didn't know at the time that a car was pulling out. Although, I do think they wanted to run me over at the same time. This is probobaly due to the teenage stereotype. They don't know that I am one of the few people who are actually not disrespectful to this society.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment