Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Saturday, December 1, 2012

OOTD #4


I am terribly sorry for the picture quality. Basically, I am wearing a white top with an outline of a tiger on it and sequins on top with blue jeans which have knee ruffles on (you can't see this). I was also wearing a black tank top underneath because it can be see through. I wore this with white sandals, white scarf, white gloves, black coat and white ear muffs.

I wore this out Christmas shopping with my sister. I also went to McDonald's and the bus station! xD

For my hair, I slept in plaits which made it wavy. I then just left it down and care-less.

My makeup was very simple. I didn't wear foundation or concealer due to my problemed skin which I have gained recently and I didn't want to make it worse. I put a little bit of bronzer on my cheekbones followed by mascara. For the lips, I added on a lipstick using a lip brush and then went ahead and applied it using the actual lipstick in the end. Then to finish off I added some pink gloss and it was done. You can't see this in the picture though because I took it just before I got changed into my PJ's.

I didn't wear any jewelry apart from a necklace which I recieved from an old boyfriend. It is really silver, has a dainty chain and is finished with a silver love heart which hangs neatly on the chest. I adore it.

The perfume I used was Mirella - Dreams.

How much? and Where did you get it?
Necklace - Ex Boyfriend
Top - Moda £7.99
Jeans - Local Denim Clothing Shop £10
Socks - Primark £1.50 (for pack of two)
Black Tank Top - Primark £3

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Like the top ^_^

    Could you possibly change the link to my blog that's in your sidebar so it takes you to my new URL? It's: http://cat-throughacatseyes.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete