Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Pictures!

This post is quite random but whilst I have the opportunity to share photo's, I thought I would!

Here are some pictures which I grabbed from Facebook to show you a bit more of what I look like and my family. :)

This is my Step Dad (Carl) and my Mum (Karen).

This is my Dog (Saber).

This is me. Being a poser. As usual. Sorry.

This is also me when I was participating in Majorettes. As shown, I was doing a cheer-leading pom pom routine in this picture.

I thought I would include this because it shows what my Step-Dad is really like! (A Goon). The picture was taken in Scarborough.

This was me in Year 7. (I'm in year 11 now).

This is me (left) and one of my best friends Shannon (right) eating pizza whilst taking a photo. As you do. 

That's it for the photo's of my life. Let me know if you would like to see more :) I tried not to show many to make sure I didn't bore my lovely readers. 

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment