Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Australia!

I'll just go ahead and say it... I am moving to Australia! I am sure I have already wrote a post on this but just in case I haven't... here you go. ;)

I'm excited to move. I get to start fresh which is something that a lot of people wish for and I am living it! I will get new friends, a new house (most likely a bigger one) and I do have to stay in school for longer because I think they have to stay until they are 21 but I don't really mind that much.

Of course, the cons of this move is that I will leave my best friend and the rest of my family behind. I am really going to miss them. Particularly my Grandma :( Also, as everyone keeps reminding me it's hard to forget about all of the dangerous animals out there. Knowing me, I will be rushed to hospital the first day of arriving because of being bitten by a spider or something. It doesn't bother me that much though.

Due to this event which will be happening in 1-2 year's time (I know I have ages yet!) I have decided to look up some photo's of the beautiful country and thought I would share with you my favorites.




This one is quite random but I like it.













Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment