Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, October 22, 2012

OOTD<3

As we all know, it's fall. This is the time where we start layering and accessorizing. Therefore, I thought I would try to create an outfit which was unique and fun.

For the outift I am wearing Knee High black heeled boots, Flower print skirt, Thick tights, pink scarf, Black jacket, belt at the waist with gold detailing and underneath there is a normal pink tank top. If you would like to know where anything is from please contact me by commenting and I will try my best to remember where I got everything from.

I came up with this outfit by simply just routing through my wardrobe and draws to find items which I haven't worn in such a long time. I really recommend using this method. You will be surprised by the outfits you can come up with using your 'fall fashion' knowledge.

I would more likely wear this out shopping as it has warmth to walk around in this harsh weather. It's also comfortable and wearable throughout the long day.

I paired these together because the fall season indicates that we wear plenty of layers. So that's what I did. I also added many accessories to liven up the outfit.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xxxxxxxxx

P.s. Sorry about the picture quality, I still have to use my phone.









No comments:

Post a Comment