Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

You, Me and Dupree

Meet the house guest from hell Randy Dupree (Owen Wilson), a perpetual bachelor and slacker who out-stays his welcome with newlywed friends Carl and Molly (Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson). As Dupree becomes a fixture in the Peterson's home, his outrageous antics in the bathroom and bedroom ensure that three becomes not just a crowd but a full-blown, hilarious catastrophe!

I'm going to start with saying that this film has great actors involved. The whole scenario of the movie is a good story-line - no doubt about it. It is cleverly written that delivers a lot of humor for a family. It is a family film although it does have one scene which some would argue kids shouldn't watch. Additionally, it is a watchable film. There isn't any parts where you just want to look away or turn off your DVD player. |I really like the fact that in the film, other issues are brought up and it's not just Dupree who causes all of the trouble even though it does seem that way at first.

However, I would say that instead of buying this DVD I would recommend renting it from Blockbuster's as it's one of them films that dies down when it has been watched too much and it looses it humor. I wouldn't say that this film is 'laugh-out-loud hilarious' because I didn't find it as funny as other films which I have seen. As well as this, I believe that certain scene's of this film isn't age appropriate. The rating of the film is 12 but I think it should rise to a 13 because it includes sexual references.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment