Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, October 29, 2012

Shuffleboard #6

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle!

1. Adele - He Won't Go
This song always manages to intrigue me to sing along. 

2. Evanescence - Anywhere


This song is so sweet. It is a bit depressing but I think that is what makes it much more meaningful. As well as this, Amy Lee (the singer) has one of them voices which makes it seem like she means every word she sings. It's beautiful<3

3. Toybox - Best Friend


Please don't judge me XD

4. You Me At Six & Oli Sykes


I am in love with this song! It is so addictive. Once again, it is a rock song so if you aren't into that type of music then I wouldn't recommend this. Especially because it does have a bit of screamo in it.

5. David Guetta - Freak#


This song describes me ;)

6. We Are Scientists - After Hours


I love how this song sounds like it is really old. Is it? I don't think it is. I'm not sure.

7. My Chemical Romance - This Is The Best Day Ever


Bit of a weird song but I still adore it.

8. Paramore - My Heart


This is my favorite song EVER. This is because I was going out with a guy names Daniel in year 7 - 8 and he dedicated this song to me. I really liked him and ever since I listened to this song which he sent me, I was hooked. I think it's so sweet and adorable. It didn't work out between me and Daniel because of our friends that we started hanging out with. It doesn't mean i dislike him though. (true story) :) 

9. Adele - Take It All
I'm going a bit off Adele nowadays... I don't know why I think it's mainly because I'm more into my rock music.

10. Adele - Don't You Remember
I really don't know why my phone has made it so that I get loads of Adele songs. (Sorry)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment