Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shuffleboard #5

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle! Unfortunatley, this time I will not be putting links because I have to use my phone until my laptop charger gets mended.

1. My Chemical Romance - Give Em Hell Kid
I love all MCR songs but if you are not a fan of rock music then I suggest you don't listen to this band in particular. I just love them because the music is unique. However, the lyrics can be depressing or disturbing.

2. Madonna - Incredible
Once apon a time, I liked this guy called Jack and everytime I listened to this song it made me think of him and I used to dance around my room. The moral of the story is that this song is relatable if you are crushing on someone but if your not it can be quite annoying depending on how many times you have listened to it.

3. My Chemical Romance - Save Yourself, I'll hold them back
Okay, this track has got a long title but that doesn't change the fact that it has a terrific beat. I really do like this song but I like nearly all of theirs anyway so I guess it doesn't make much difference.

4. Ciara - 1, 2 step
This is the very song which got me into music in the first place. It is very catchy and it makes you want to get up and sing and dance. It is quite an old song though.

5. The Killers - Mr Brightside
All I can really say for this song is that it just puts a smile on my face. I think it's the way that the song is sung which makes me do this but I don't even know if the lyrics are happy. I think they are.

6. Dido - Life For Rent
I love Dido. Mainly because her lyrics mean alot and her songs are sometimes linked to your past experiences which I really like in music.

7. Anastacia - I Do
If you haven't listened to an Anastacia song before you simply must! She has massive vocals. Another reason why I love her is because her songs are unique and this song proves it.

8. Anastacia - Time
I am going to try not to repeat the above but I like this song because it's different. Some of her songs have a lot of aggression so I would recommend 'Paid My Dues' if you like that style.

9. Dido - My Lover's Gone
Why do Dido songs always come up when I am writing a shuffleboard? I know that you must be sick of them by now and quite frankly, I'm sick of writing about them.

10. Evanescence - The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
Oh My God. This song is one of my favorites. This is perfect for when you have one of those days where you need to sit down and cry and you turn to music to help you. This song has true meaning and I just really love it.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment