Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Natural Health Solutions Lip Balm

This is what the product looks like when it's on the lips. As you can see, there is no coloring but it does leave a bit of shine.

This is what the packaging looks like.

I think I bought these lip balms for one pound in a pound shop. I got three of them in a packet. Although they are quite cheap, they work really well which is something that I didn't expect. I basically got them because it was winter and I had really chapped lips. Back then, I wasn't as obssessed with lip balms so I wasn't really fussed if I didn't get one which tasted really good or had a tint to it. I am really glad that I purchased this product as it helps me when I am in lesson and I just need a coat of lip balm because my lips are feeling dry.

The texture is quite incredible. It is really creamy which helps to spread over the lips evenly. Furthermore, the way it feels also depends on how many coats you put on. I put on a lot of coats because I think it lasts longer and it feels better on the lips. This lip balm also leaves a feeling on your lips which makes it feel like your lips are being conditioned. OK, it sounds weird when I say it like that but it really does feel like this lip balm is doing some good.

As I have said under the picture of my horrible thin lips, this lip balm doesn't leave any kind of coloring to the lips which makes it perfect for school or even just to add to your lips throughout the day even if you have lipstick on. I really find this useful (especially in years 7,8,9 and 10) as my school doesn't allow any kind of makeup unless you are in year 11 as it shows that you are more grown up. Even though I feel like lip balm isn't really makeup, if it leaves color on your lips then the teachers might disagree.

This lip balm does last quite a long time. I would say that it lasts for about an hour and a half without food or drink. With food or drink I would say that it lasts an hour but you can still feel it on your lips ever so slightly even after an hour. I would say though that the time to top up would be then. Also, it doesn't taste of anything so if you are sensitive when it comes to your taste buds then I would definatley recommend this product.

Overall, I would repurchase this product as it feels like it does some good and your lips end up feeling silky smooth. The only disadvantage would be that it doesn't taste of something and because I am a girl who likes the taste of strawberries or cherries when I apply lip balm, this is not my favorite balm. However, it is really efficient as it works very well and it is really cheap for £1 for three which I personally think is a great deal. I don't know if they will be sold in the pound shop near you though.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment