Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Album)

I adore this album. The lyrics are so meaningful and relatable. I listen to Taylor's beautiful vocals when I have broken up with a guy or when I want to calm myself. The only bad part is that it can be ruined when over played.

I really love all of the songs on this album so instead of listing favorites I will state the top five least favorites of mine :)
1. White horse - This song is really meaningful but it can be a tad bit boring. It's one of her sad songs too but I prefer the more energetic one.
2. Fearless - I think this song was just too over played.
3. Fifteen - Although it shows a true meaning, I find this song cheesy. Also, it was overplayed.
4. You belong with me - I loved this song until I saw a parody of it on youtube. It was a good parody but it killed the song completely.
5. The best day - I actually do like this song but the reason why it is on this list is because I thought it was about a relationship until i listened properlly and learned it was about her dad.

Songs on the album:
1. Fearless
2. Fifteen
3. Love story
4. Hey stephen
5. White horse
6. You belong with me
7. Breathe
8. Tell me why
9. You're not sorry
10. The way I loved you
11. Forever & Always
12. The best day
13. Change
14. Our song
15. Teardrops on my guitar
16. Should've said no

I still can't put a picture on because I am on my phone. Sorry.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love
Becky
X

No comments:

Post a Comment