Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, October 21, 2012

15 Things You Didn't Know About Me - Tag

I got this tag from Cat on Life Through A Cat's Eyes and thought I would attempt it. :)

1. I am Organized to the max. It's like OCD but instead of cleaning everything, I am organizing everything
2. My days consists of Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Beautylish (App), Blogging, Youtube and Magazines.
3. I plan out my outfits about a week before I actually wear them.
4. I have a bald spot on the top of my head if I wear a middle parting.
5. My favorite bands are Paramore, My Chemical Romance and Evanscence.
6. I'm quite curvy (not too much but my chest is the biggest part of my body XD).
7. I crack my bones (fingers, ankles, arms, knuckles, toes and legs) all the time. Sometimes I do it without even realizing and it drives my friends and family insane.
8. The thing I get the most annoyed at it when my sister borrows all of my stuff without telling me.
9. I would rather have no friends and do really well in school than be popular and fail. Mainly because I love the feeling that I get when I know that my parent's are proud of me.
10. I used to do youtube videos such as comedy, dancing, singing, makeup tutorials and goofing around.
11. My best friend is my Cat Sasha.
12. I am a Doctor Who obsessive.
13. I am only 4ft 11 even though I am nearly 16 :(
14. My favorite thing to do in the house when there is no one in is sing as loud as I can.
15. I really enjoy shows like Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and my favorite channel is E4. My second favorite channel is BBC Three because I love Russell Kane, Russell Howard, Gavin and Stacey, Family Guy, Snog Marry Avoid and American Dad.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky 
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have a bald patch on the top of my head too so I need to have a side parting. Annoying cause I suit a middle parting more...:( My bald patch is about the size of....a tin of vaseline...(weird measurement, I know :P) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to have a side parting it's just really annoying when I want to have my hair in a French Plait or something. I don't mind too much but if I could change it I definatley would. It's great to know that i'm not the only one though :')

    ReplyDelete