Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty Pink Make-Up Brush Collection

Argos
The Pretty Pink Make Up Brush Collection is packed full of handy essentials to help you perfect your make up regime. The variety of make up brushes are soft and smooth on your skin and come complete in a stylish black carry pouch that is perfect for travelling with. This set is £11.99 and available in Argos under the code '438/4100'.

  • Easy to carry and organize.
  • Includes powder brush, medium brush, eye shadow brush, mini eye shadow brush, lip brush, blush eye shadow, sponge applicator, mini lip brush, fan brush, eyelash brush, smudge eye liner and eyebrow groomer.
Review

To me, this makeup brush set does it's job but it isn't 'extraordinary'.
It's a good price for all of the different brushes which come with it and perfect for those who have a passion for applying makeup but all I can really say is that the brushes do their job. I will continue to use these as the brushes which are included have a wide range. 


Overall, I am please with using these brushes as I think there are many different brushes and are worthy of the price given. However, in my opinion, there is nothing special about them.

1 comment: