Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, August 6, 2012

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway (Album)

This is a great album. I think it captures the real essence of this singer.
In the album, lyrics are provided so people can sing along to the tracks. I love albums which include the lyrics.
I have two favorite songs on this album. They are the famous 'Breakaway' which is the main song on the album shown by the title and also the  'Walk Away' which gives a true meaning on when a guy questions himself on whether or not to be with you, this is a sign to show he is not the one as he is having doubts.
That is the song that I listen to when I am having relationship problems and it really lifts up my spirits.
Overall, this album is amazing and has alot of meaning.

Songs on the Album:
1. Breakaway
2. Since U Been Gone
3. Behind These Hazel Eyes
4. Because Of You
5. Gone
6. Addicted
7. Where Is Your Heart
8. Walk Away
9. You Found Me
10. I Hate Myself For Losing You
11. Hear Me
12. Beautiful Disaster (Live)

Bonus Tracks
13. Miss Independant
14. Low

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment