Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ShuffleBoard #1

Shuffleboard is where I will be listing the first 10 songs which appear on my phone when I set it on... Shuffle! I will also put links to the songs for you to listen too:)

1. Gwen Stefani - Luxurious
I love this song because it is very chilled and calm. Not many people know I have Gwen Stefani's music on my phone but secretly.. I love her music.

2. Taylor Swift - Enchanted
This song is just so relatable. I listen to this song when I am happy, sad, in love, angry... whenever! It always puts me in a good mood.

3. Beyonce - Irreplaceable
 
This is the song I turn to when I am going through a break-up and its catchy tune and lyrics always put me in a better mood.

4. Alexandra Stan - Lollipop
I really dont know why I love this song so much. I guess it just reminds me of the good old days when I used to plug in my headphones and listen to it with my mates at youth club. Ahh good times :D

5. Kesha - The Harold Song
I know why I like this song... It's because it is the only song by Kesha that isn't about getting drunk. I love the lyrics aswell I think they have real meaning.

6. Eminem - When Im Gone
When I was younger I had Dad issues. This song somehow reminds me of that time. Even though the scenarios are completely different this song really gets to me and helps me think back to all of the troubles I have had in the past and how I overcame them.

7. Ciara & Missy Elliott - 1 2 Step
This song is my all time favorite! I remember when I was about 11 and I used to dance along to it. I have never got sick of it. I just think it's awesome and makes me want to get up and get moving!

8. Track 14 (Whatever that is)

9. Paramore - Brighter
Although I am into a lot of pop and r'n'b I am also into Rock. Paramore is my favorite band and this song reflects how I feel sometimes. It's also very catchy.

10. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
 
This song is so sad! The first 10 times I listened to it I always cried. It makes my friend (Bex) cry too it's just so sad. This song is about her dad dying. It really shows emotion :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment