Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You miss me? Stranger.

I said that I wouldn't let this blog get personal but I think that is what it needs to be more interesting. So this is what I want to say.

Don't you hate it when guys say they miss you but they have had plenty of opportunities to talk to you and they haven't. I do. I'm not going to fall for it much longer. I have been IN LOVE only once... that was amazing with a tint of disaster. I loved him very much but in the end, I was the one who ended up getting hurt. That's when i realized that boys don't care about your feelings. They only care for themselves when they are teenagers. So why do they go that extra mile to confuse you? To make you think something you wish was true?

I was talking to this guy called Jack. I must admit, I had a crush on him and apparently he liked me too (he told me). However, that wasn't enough. When I asked him why he hadn't asked me out he replied with 'There are other girls who like me not just you'. I must admit that stung a little. In the end I got over it. I continued to talk to him like we were 'friends with benefits'. After a while he started freaking me out a bit by saying stuff like 'I'm horny' and 'Send me a picture please'. I stopped talking to him for a little while because I only wanted to speak to the sweet him. The him who would call me beautiful and call for me just so he could hug me for at least a minute. He didn't exist anymore. About two week later, he sent me a message. It read 'I miss you' I did send him one back saying 'I miss you too' hoping that he wasn't after only one thing again. He didn't send anything back. 

Why tell me you miss me when you don't want to talk to me? It sometimes feels like all guys are players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment