Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What should I do with it?

A few years ago, I recieved this necklace from my best friend at the time. She give me this because I think she was bored of it or she had no room for it anymore. At the time I thought this necklace was a symbol of our friendship but as we are no longer friends I don't want it anymore.

As you can tell, it is a bit worn out. I don't know what to do with it.

Please leave a comment with suggestions. Maybe I should give it to charity? Maybe I should give it to my cousins? Maybe I should give it to one of you lucky readers! Or maybe I should just simply throw it away. I'm not sure which is why I am interested in what you think!

Thank you for reading! :)

Lots of Love,
Becky
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment