Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cancer.

Recently, I have lost a very important friend. Someone who has been there for me when I have needed them most. Someone who acted like a mother to me when I couldn't see mine. Her name was Loraine. She was my dads girlfriend a while back. Although they split up it never stopped me from talking to her and thinking she was a close friend of mine.

She died of Cancer. As many people do. I was invited to her funeral but I couldn't make it due to the fact that I had no one to go with me. I feel rather guilty of that but I also know it's not my fault.

My thoughts are with her children at the moment.
Jenna and Logan, I am really sorry about what has happened. I can't even begin to imagine all the emotion you are going through right now.

I just wanted to post this to say R.I.P to Loraine. I'll never forget you.
Also, if this has happened to anyone else... I'm sorry and my thoughts are with you too.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment