Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, August 27, 2012

Colortrend Foundation Review

This foundation is much better used as a concealer than as a foundation. I do recommend this product but only if you are looking mainly for a product which can make your skin seem more radient and to cover up dark circles. I have this foundation in Ivory Beige and I do use it reguarly. I  add it on over my foundation to make my face seem alot brighter so I look much more awake.

Another advantage of this product is, if you have oily skin then this product would be perfect for you as it is an oil-free foundation. I don't have oily skin but like I have already said, it gives my skin that 'fresh face' look.
This product controls shine which is why it is great for oily skin.

I don't know where this product came from as I obtained it from my sister. She gave me this because she had far too many make-up products so don't worry, it wasn't because it wasn't good.

The only downside I could say about this foundation is that the consistency is quite runny. This is OK for me as I find that it applies better to the skin and is easier to blend but others may find it too runny in order for the product to work correctly.

Overall, I would personally give this product a 7 out of 10.

Thanks for reading :)
Becky
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment