Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beautiful Balms

These Lip Balms Cost £5.00 Each and are from ASOS.com
 These lip balms come in cute little tins from Figs & Rouge. They are not too small nor too big which means they are perfect to fit in your bag. They smell delightful although the 'Wild Cherry' is my favorite. In addition to this, the packaging is adorable! I think they are vintage.  They are multipurpose - Good for lips and Good for the Skin. There are two other's which I like - Aloe & Mint and Pomegranate.

I first got these after reading about them in 'Shout' magazine and they appealed to me because I am a lip balm addict! I love them. I don't use them as much for my body as I do for my lips as I have tons of moisturizers but I am sure they work well for the skin too.

I highly recommend these balms so all you have to do is log onto ASOS.com :)

Thank you very much for reading

Lot's of love,
Becky
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment