Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's going on?


I have no idea what to write. I have been trying to search through my mind in order to find something worthy of posting but, nothing. So basically, this post won't be all exciting. I think I am just going to make a post about who I am and what I am like as an individual for my new followers.

My FULL name is Rebecca Joy, I am 16 and from West Yorkshire (Wakefield) - Not that exciting. I started a blog to get my emotions, thoughts and findings down somewhere. I don't really care (no offence to anyone) if no one reads it because I am mainly doing this for my benefit. I am going to keep it regardless. I am an average teenage girl with a slightly obsessive weight disorder. I mean I don't throw up all of my meals or anything but when I wake up on a morning I usually do 50 crunches, 50 sit ups and then some sort of aerobic exercise...(Shopping, Dusting, Hoovering, Walking, Swimming, Running, Bike Ride, Dancing or even copy some aerobic exercise video to help me). Believe it or not, this actually works and I still eat normally so I don't even have to cut down on sweets. Bonus! I am getting off subject now...

I do any blog posts that I feel like such as beauty, thoughts, film reviews, book reviews... (That reminds me, if you have a slight obsession with books then read 'Mother's Ruin', it's so sad and really dives deep into your emotions.) I have only done one book review and that was Enid Blyton. I should really do more... I am just not very good at my English skills to describe how good the book is or isn't. I will admit that I am no good at writing posts but it is something I enjoy and will continue doing.

If you are a new comer then don't be afraid to tap the follow button! :)

Thank you for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment