Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Friday, April 12, 2013

Well...?

I have had this blog for quite a while now and I want to know what you guys think about it.

First of all, I would just like to ask... Do you like the name of my blog? I didn't know what to call my blog when I made it (don't judge!) I was listening to a song at the time and I got the name from the lyrics. I can't remember what song it was though. It kind of just stuck.

I'm going back to school soon! :S
When I get back it will be revision all the way. -.- I swear it is actually going to kill me. I won't be doing anything fun for a while, oh I miss year 7! :')
At least I will be finishing school altogether soon. If I do not return when it comes to Monday then you know what school has done. Tortured me to the point of murder.

If you are a blogger yourself and can offer and suggestions to improve my blog, then feel free to leave a comment and criticize!

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment