Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SIMPLE! - What a brand!


Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 200ml: £2.60
Cotton Pads: £1.00

Both products together

This is the best cleanser I have ever owned. My mum got me it from a random store in my town. I am delighted that she got it for me as I haven't looked back. 

I am thinking about changing it soon to compare and see if I can find a better cleanser but this is still my number 1! The packaging is perfect for the company. I am really pleased with the product. I use it on a night and a morning as much as I can - If I forget it's not the end of the world! To be honest, I don't think I will be able to find a replacement. It is relatively cheap too! Bonus!

This should definatley be a must have for everyone. You get a decent amount of product in one bottle too. It is my life saver.

Best product ever used.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment