Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Colour Blusher
Sunkissed Mascara
Little Birds Body Lotion
DermaVIO Cocoa Butter Lotion

I'm not going to do favorites often. I don't think I would be bothered to do one every month to be honest with you. Some of these products I have liked for a long time.

They are products which I have been using for AGEESSSS.

They are all part of my beauty routine.

Colour Blusher
I love this. This is the only blusher I use. Most blushers are quite bright but this blush isn't and it looks 100% natural. Obsession<3

Sunkissed Mascara
This mascara is brown so it may not appeal to some. However, it is perfect for school. It gives a real natural look on your lashes. The only thing I would say is that you have to curl your lashes before using it. Apart from that, it's awesome.

Little Birds Body Lotion
I use this lotion every time I get out of the bath. The smell of it is just lush and the creamy texture leaves your skin feeling soft for many hours. It also makes your skin shinier which I love.

DermaVIO Cocoa Butter Lotion
This moisturizer was one pound from the pound shop.The smell of it isn't the best but it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth - not bad for £1 eh?

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion
Since getting this, I have used it about 1,2,3,4 times a day? Okay, I will admit that I go overboard a bit but that's only because it makes me feel so clean and beautiful! It has a good effect on my skin as I can see all of the dirt which it has took out everytime I put it on. It's amazing. It also takes off ALL of your makeup which ends up leaving you refreshed. 
I use a cotton pad to apply which certainly does the trick. Cotton pads are only £1 normally.

Those are my favorite's! I use these items all of the time and since purchasing them, I haven't looked back!

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment