Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The weather never wins!

Although lately it has been quite sunny in Yorkshire, I have a bad cold.I don't think the weather was the cause of my cold as my mum had it before me. However, it was the cause of my mothers cold wasn't it? I can't seem to get to sleep either, I am one of them people who get to sleep at about 9pm which is pretty early but the other night I finally got to sleep at 4am! That's a bit change for me. I think I am getting better than I was - one can only hope.

I stated in my last post 'I want a challenge to do but I am not sure which one.If you have any ideas then please let me know, I will definatley do it! With the exception of reading, I love to read but I don't have time for it.' Well that is still happening so if you have any ideas then feel free to let me know :) So yeah. Deal with it. ;)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxx

P.S. If you want to contact me via twitter then ---> @qwertypop1996

No comments:

Post a Comment