Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Challenge.

I want a challenge to do but I am not sure which one.If you have any ideas then please let me know, I will definatley do it! With the exception of reading, I love to read but I don't have time for it.

Anyway... On a completely unrelated note, here are some songs which I am just loving at the moment, enjoy! (In no particular order)

1. Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now Remember It Later
2. Sleeping With Sirens - With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear
3. The Pretty Reckless - Under The Water
4. The Pretty Reckless - Hit Me Like A Man
5. We Are The In Crowd - On My Way (Demo)
6. My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted
7. My Chemical Romance - Sleep
8. Sleeping With Sirens - The Bomb Dot Com V2.0
9. Paramore - Franklin
10. My Chemical Romance - Blood
11. We Are The In Crowd - This Isn't Goodbye, It's BRB
12. My Chemical Romance - Dead!
13. Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang (FAVORITE SONG!!!!)

Listen to these if you are into rock music.

Thanks for reading!
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment