Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What if...

I am so sorry for not posting in a while... I do however, have a reasonably good explanation.
My internet went down. -.-
It has been down for about a month or two so I haven't been able to post but now I have it back! *round of applause*
I promise to keep posting now and if I randomly stop again, I will try my best to tell you when I can.

Anyways, I am a bit stuck on idea's for posts. I thought about getting someone else to guest post on my blog at some point. Maybe my family members? They could tell you what I am really like. Or even, an actual blogger that I could email and ask. Anyone you want. You can either tell me who in the comments below or you could email me at rebecca.joy1996@hotmail.co.uk

I have to go now because my new kitten (I got her for my 16th birthday) keeps attacking my laptop screen.Tootles!<3

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment